Wednesday, June 13

APSotW calls for Hummer action.

Unfortunately I did not have the time to do Rob's brilliant task properly. But because I was one of the loudest screaming "YEAH!" or "HOORAY!" or "YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS, ROB!" deep inside of me grew the bloody plant of bad conscience. That's why I sat down yesterday night after work for four hours and put together my solution. It could briefly be described with the following picture:
Unfortunately it's done very rough and is more of an advertising solution than a core strategic idea. But I think it's worth a look. Though I've done it only for Rob, because I did not want to let him down with his first APSotW-thing, nonetheless the bloody bastard apparently wants to send it to his judging partners. That's why I changed my mind and wrote this post. To let everybody on the whole world wide web know about it and maybe support me, ha. So if you maybe are interested in the stuff I wrote, you can find it on this blog: The Most Hated In The World

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Edward Frith said...

That's excellent Seb. I think people who drive Hummers are cocks but you've cracked the brief. Its an honest execution. Well done.

2:44 pm, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

Charles, thanks a lot. Really glad you like what I wrote. Though I already had a conversation with Rob about it, that it did not really crack the brief because it's more of an advertising solution than a strategic one.

3:00 am, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home