Monday, November 12

Preparing to move: Hail to democracy.

As some of you may know or have read in the comment section of on of Rob's posts that I misused for my own purposes, for a while I have been thinking about moving this blog to wordpress. Not because I don't like blogger but because I think that wordpress has become more convenient and offers less ugly design templates. Don't know if the move is a good idea, if not I always can return to this home. Anyway, I have been struggling finding a name for the wordpress-blog as woweewow.wordpress.com is given away (actually to me, but I deleted it ages ago after doing the thing on blogger and as cruel as the wordpress rules are, it is gone forever now).
Okay. After being offered some rather interesting and some tad German cliché ideas over on Rob's blog (thank you Andy) the whole thing went into a tiny little corner of my brain and now it is back. Three suggestions.
Now here comes the democratic part:

You choose the name.

Simply click on one of the names (hopefully the one you like most) and the website that has the most page loads in a one week's time is the winner*.

No. 1


No. 2


No. 3


*It's not public just because it would be absolutely embarrasing to make it public how few people actually read this shit.

5 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

oehmchen - how about none of them 'cos they're all meh? and why don't you just re-open the scary one? or did you delete that too...

1:11 am, November 13, 2007  
Blogger Robert said...

Great ... so now it looks like all the people on my blog are total tossers with no creative power because quite frankly all those suggestion suck dogsballs!

I am not voting on principal - change the options and I'll cast my vote! Ha!

1:59 am, November 13, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

No Rob, I won't set up a Rob Campbell Appreciation Society. Those nice things only belong to Andy.
Oh and Omi, I still have the scary one but it was set up to be only for a specific time and I don't feel like using it.

10:22 am, November 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Seb,

Go with "I am Seb" because;

1. Nobody can say it isn't true.
2. DraftFCB use Return On IdeasTM.

Also, I LOVE the democracy idea. We did this in October: www.hightimewehadawebsite.co.uk

for our agency.

4:08 pm, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

treba zkontrolovat:)

8:26 am, January 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home