Tuesday, November 13

Hooray. Double-Hooray.

Originally we WKsiders were supposed to stay until the end of November at Wieden+Kennedy London. But as we got some projects going on until the end of the year today we were offered to stay until the end of the year. Amazing, another month together with this lovely bunch here.

Because of these brilliant news and to console myself from the sad fact that it means I will be separated from the girl I love for another month, the girl in me bought a pair of shoes. I hunted them for quite a while because they aren't available everywhere nowadays but I found them in Berlin (well, actually on the website of the nice people from Nort). Nice?

For the sneaker freaker or (for Will who always reminds me that we don't say sneaker but trainer in Britain) the trainer brainer: It's the NIKE Air Max 1 Premium Leather in black/black/medium grey/metallic gold.

4 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

Aw, Meike, what a sweetie you are! You know how I feel about Nike, Seb, and even I like the look of these.
I'll have to send you the sneaker freaker magazine that's produced here..

7:05 am, November 14, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

Oh brilliant. I always buy the back issue book they bring out every once in a while. Love it. Though there is a nice mag in Germany as well called lacemag. How are you, Omi? And I am so sorry that I miss you on skype every time. Maybe we get that tonight?

11:39 am, November 14, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

I'm good Oehmchen - i'll jump on Skype in the morning (my time) and see if you're still there. Otherwise, it'll have to be the weekend lovey.

3:13 pm, November 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to one more WK month!

1:32 pm, November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home