Sunday, September 2

A question of good taste.

There is a application on facebook that is called Compare People. And that's basically what you do. On a late Saturday evening when you have nothing to do it offers approximately 30 minutes of fun. Only fun? No, sometimes it will leave you speechless. Just like the question below. My eyes, my fingers, my mind and the rest of my body were simply unable to do a proper judgement. So, ladies and gentlemen, please sharpen you comments and let your opinion do the talking...er...writing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch...my brain hurts. I would have never guessed that a Facebook application would confront you with questions that seem almost wrong to even process. In the example you've just shown, I find the paradoxical nature of it quite amusing.

It's like trying to answer a question such as: "Wich is the sweetest human being, Pol Pot or Josef Mengele?

Impossible.

5:31 pm, September 02, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

Considering that Marcus rocked up in not only a St Pauli skull and cross-bones shirt on the weekend, but also a stylish pink polo shirt with a gold skull AND rockin' adidas sneakers, I'm definitely voting for Marcus. And seeing all I've seen of what Rob wears is him in a turban, a pair of fake breasts and Birkenstocks, it's an easy choice. Sorry love :)

3:25 am, September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home