Thursday, August 16

Officially back (and gone).

After some time I have realized that my blog still hasn't learn to write his own posts and isn't able to live on it's own yet. Stupid little thingy. That's why after nearly one month of doing nothing else than working, looking for a room and saying "Goodbye" to lovely clients and real people I am back to take over my blog again. This post is basically here to just inform you about that. Nothing more, nothing less. And if you have some time and are around Hamburg, why not pop by the farewell party of our lovely account manager Merle, who is going to the UK for love, and me? Everybody is welcome. Well, at least everybody with tolerable manners and body perspiration. Cheers, would be lovely to see you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Today? I guess I´d try to drop by for a beer, since we didn´t make it for cofee morning.

9:16 am, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

Oh Tim, I am sorry I did not get back to you for coffee morning, but it was quite a stressed out time. Würd mich sehr freuen, wenn du auf ein Bier vorbei kommst. Ansonsten bin ich die letzte Woche im Auguste auch noch in Hamburg, nächste Woche bin ich in Norwegen.

9:20 am, August 17, 2007  
Blogger Tim said...

Allright. Dann versuche ich mal so ab 18 Uhr vorbeizukommen. Ich klingel dann nochmal durch.

11:23 am, August 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home