Tuesday, July 24

Temporarily out of service.

Since July, 10th, or so nothing has happend on this blog. What is a shame. Unfortunately in the near future nothing will change. I am getting smashed by a pile of work because of three presentations in the near future and additionally have to struggle with getting a room in London and, what is more exhausting, I am desperately trying to fight my way through British bureaucracy in order to get a National Insurance Number.
To make a long and tragic story short: Until the mid or end of next week nothing spectacular, mind changing or brilliant will happen on this blog. But I hope to have some time to do one or two proper posts then and hopefully won't have lost my four or five readers.

Until then why not make your own Simpsons Avatar? Just like Nina and beeker already did?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home