Thursday, June 14

The appointment and the silence.

In case you were wondering why since weeks nothing has happened on my other blog "This is getting scary" it's because after Neil's post on the blog of Wieden+Kennedy some days passed by and then an appointment at Wieden+Kennedy in London was made. HOORAY! For the end of July. Enough time to polish the portfolio and stuff. Hope they are nice. Anyway here and on the other blog I will keep everyone updated who's interested. And if you would like to meet me in London for a pint, coffee, talk or to show the pictures of your last holiday, just give me a shout. I will be there for some days and would be happy to meet some nice. So Seb will be in London. Hope to see some of you. And sorry for the visual pun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done mate. W+K London are lovely people.

3:46 pm, June 14, 2007  
Blogger Doug said...

good work. would love to meet up for a beer when you're over. drop me an email via my blog and we'll arrange.

cheers

11:01 am, June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you up too? Haven't heard anything from you for bloody ages.

3:05 pm, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

actually I did send you two SMS over the weekend, you bloody schmock.

3:08 pm, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home