Thursday, May 31

Short note from the pulpit.

Nothing special, it's just that yesterday I've posted the 100th post. When I started this thing last year in September I never thought that point would come so early. For me it was just an experiment and I started because I loved and still love to read Russell's blog. I think I am not the only one who started this whole blogging thing because of him. Anyway, time passed by very quickly and I got to know a bunch of interesting and lovely people (you know who you are). What I am really happy about. Hopefully some of you actually did find some interesting, amusing, honest, lovely, nice or just silly things in the stuff I wrote and maybe some of you enjoyed reading my musings (copyright for this word is held by Rob, I've just lent it).
So this is my post no. 101 and if you like I will remain on this domain writing bits and pieces. Thanks for all the attention, nice words and stuff. I hope this was an adequate post for this occasion.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to use "my" word mate - I love reading your posts, even the ones where you and your mates massacre Queen songs via iPOD singing.

Long may it continue. The posting I mean, not the singing!

4:57 pm, May 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog.
Heart-written and friendly.
Greetings from Argentina.

Nico

PS: think gahan for the picture. 101 probably one of the best albums to hit the road.

7:45 pm, May 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my dailys seb, but you know. enjoy your next 101 and see you soon in london! i'm at 93 btw :)

11:39 am, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home