Friday, May 18

OFF.

Having a few days off, visiting my grandparents. Tomorrow is the 80th birthday of my grandpa and nearly the whole family will come together for a great brunch and talk and dance and whatever is fun. Only at my hotel room there is WLAN, so don't be mad, angry or sad if I don't answer comments or emails that quick. Anyway we were at my grandparents' garden today. It's a bit outside the city and a small paradise with a little forrest (are 9 crowded trees a forrest?), a huge rhododendron, birds, bees, squirrels and lots of other lovely things. The perfect place to have a cup of coffee, a think, a nice chat and to work on a cool freelance job I am doing for a lovely and great brand. Maybe I'll post something on that job when it's done, hopefully successful. Have a nice, relaxing, brilliant, sunny and lovely weekend, everybody.
Grandpa's garden. Grandpa's garden.

4 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

i think a forrest is technically 10 trees, but it's still an absolutely gorgeous garden/property/thing.

i hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy some fresh air and family love.

2:49 pm, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

it is a small paradise, indeed. unfortunately my grandparents are going to sell it because it has become too much work for them. and none of their three kids wants to take it. they have big gardens as well or live too far away. this is really sad because I spent a lot of my childhood here...

10:27 am, May 21, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

oh dear... and i'm guess you can't afford it, right? another one bites the dust..

11:50 am, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

no, I can't. though if I would ask for not selling it I guess my grandparents would keep it. but I wouldn't have the time to take care of it. and furthermore I think though it's a bit sad they should sell it and be happy spending this money for whatever dream they have.

12:14 pm, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home