Saturday, April 14

iPod Singing Number 4.

After Marcus' spectacular performance I felt the desire for some falsetto singing as well. And what did my iTunes offer? The biggest boygroup of all times, Take That. So here it is: "Never forget". You should. Quick.

Okay. Unfortunately that's not all. Mathias, a brilliant and aspiring young copywriting intern, left the agency today. Inspired by Marcus we turned the farewell party into some kind of iPod singing contest. We had a hell lot of beer what caused in disintonation and lyrical blahblah. Nevertheless it was a great evening. But I am not sure if should post the outcome. We have Billy Idol, Boney M., Kylie Minogue and Robbie Williams, Queen and the Beastie Boys on offer. Anybody interested in some blokes singing the hell out of themselves?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lady who comes into the office is the best bit, in what is a brilliant piece of work.

11:22 pm, April 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/10 ... I know you can do a hell of alot better. Winds Of Change?

12:49 pm, April 16, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

oh, Rob, I can. Marcus will hopefully soon post the songs me and some other people from my agency did at our iPod singing come together. but the "wind of change" is up to you. though I prefer "rock you like a hurricane". I know you will be great. come on, do it.

12:54 pm, April 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done it mate ... I've done it ...

1:01 pm, April 16, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

just watching it. great guitar (looks like a Burns?). great German accent now and then...

1:06 pm, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home