Friday, March 2

Presentation = Working night.

So, here we are. It's early in the morning and all the stuff for the presentation is done. This will be somehow my first real presentation. Not the first "first one" because I was allowed to present to our clients very early. After approximately one and a half year in job (Is that early?). But today will be my first presentation without any backing up by my creative director. Just me, the client and Merle, our lovely account manager. I guess I am too tired to be nervous. But it's a different feeling. Maybe that's why I'm still in the agency going through the stuff and replacing bits and pieces. I want everything to be perfect, leaving a happy face on the clients and my face. So let's see what happens. I am on my way home to have a shower and then will head to the station to get my train. Hope everybody who reads this will keep his or her fingers crossed for me.

Working night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Und, wie war`s?

3:53 pm, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home