Thursday, March 22

APSotW: Kick Starbucks' Backside.

Some weeks ago Russell set up a new assignment for the Account Planning School of the Web which I occassionally join in (as long as it's not a too big amount of work). Currently I am thinking about a thing that someone I can't mention here and Marcus' latest post made me think about. Will post about that later. It's a question of life changing things so let me think a bit. That's why I only will post the charts for APSotW and maybe later add some links to classmates. And, please, don't be too critical because it was done on a 2 hour train ride from Berlin to Hamburg. And by the way: the competitor I took is Balzac Coffee und you can find them here. Thanks for the attention.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Seb. I've come over.
I particularly like your ideas on customising a chain store to its local environment and charging less to drink in than take away. So obvious but so disregarded by anyone to my knowledge to date.

I think I need to spend some time reading your blog properly now.

10:01 pm, March 22, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

don't forget the 'frequent sippers' program (or whatever you wanna call it). even though all the big chains have them, it's an important part of being a regular - a reward for coming back :)

6:00 am, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

welcome ted. and you are right, lauren. the point why i didn't mention it was because Balzac already has this "club card".

4:14 pm, March 23, 2007  
Blogger lauren said...

oh, sorry - never been to balzac :)

5:22 am, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Seb.

How did this assignment go. Did you get any feed back yet?

I'd be really interested to know..

12:40 pm, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Seb said...

hey, ted. no feedback yet. Russell is a busy man and that's why it may take some time. If you like you can follow the link in the post. It will lead you to Russell's post with the task. Cheers from Zurich, Seb

5:09 pm, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home